Epson TM-C3500 Label Media
Epson's TM-C3500 label printer prints color labels for many different purposes. Depending on the application, you may need a specific label type. Here is a list of the various labels that work with the Epson TM-C3500 label printer:
- C3500 paper labels — Offered with a smooth, bright white facestock and general purpose permanent adhesive in both matte and high gloss finishes, paper C3500 labels are ideal for everyday uses like shipping and carton box labels, transportation and logistics labels, barcode labels, ingredients labels, and other industrial use cases. When used with the Epson TM-C3500 label printer, our paper C3500 labels won't smudge, smear, or fade.
- C3500 paper tags — These are identical to our paper labels but without adhesive. Paper C3500 tags are commonly used for printing conference badges, baggage claim tickets, event tickets, scorecards, and inventory tags.
- C3500 polypropylene labels — The pigment inks used by the Epson TM-C3500 label printer work beautifully with matte polypropylene labels (also known as BOPP labels). These synthetic biaxially oriented polypropylene labels are extremely strong and durable. They feature a permanent adhesive. Clear and glossy C3500 polypropylene labels are also available.
- C3500 wristbands — These are printable wristbands featuring a permanent adhesive on one of the edges. Use cases for C3500 wristbands include healthcare, special events, conferences, VIP access, visitor's identification, resort and spa access, amusement parks, and more.
- C3500 GHS BS5609 chemical labels — The Epson TM-C3500 label printer can print the most durable labels available when used with GHS BS5609-certified materials for the TM-C3500. Our TM-C3500 GHS BS5609 chemical labels are certified to withstand the harshest environmental conditions including long-term immersion in seawater. These BS5609 chemical labels are also great for outdoor label applications.
The labels listed above have different properties and purposes and are fully compatible with the Epson TM-C3500 label printer. They are available in rolls that fit inside of the printer as well as in larger rolls that can be placed in an external unwinder. Fan-folded sheets are also available for the Epson TM-C3500 label printer.
The ability to use larger label rolls with the TM-C3500 is essential for some uses. To accommodate these larger rolls, we recommend the following unwinders:
- External Label Unwinder — This unpowered unwinder for the Epson TM-C3500 supports label rolls with up to a 6-inch outside diameter. SKU SCT-99451. All 6” OD roll for the Epson CW-C6500 that are up to 4” wide can be used with this unwinder and the Epson TM-C3500. Using an unwinder gives you a very large selection of labels to use with the printer.
- Powered Label Unwinder — This powered unwinder for the Epson TM-C3500 supports label rolls with up to an 8-inch outside diameter & 3” Core. SKU SCT-99438. With this powered unwinder, you can use the large 8” OD label rolls used for the Epson TM-C7500 color label printer with the Epson TM-C3500.
- Powered Label Rewinder — This powered rewinder for the Epson TM-C3500 alows you to rewind labels on to rolls as they are printed. SKU SCT-99438